Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wekk 10 - Embarking on the major assignment

So, after 6 engaging seminar presentations, it was time to drop back to reality of actually doing something instead of just laying back and interact with the information presented through the eyes (and mouths) of my classmates.

It was time to start thinking about my final assignment!

So, after surfing around the web garnering ideas...I finally decided on what I was gonna do...

I WAS GONNA EMBARK ON A VIDEO NEWS PACKAGE!

...this, after talking it through with my tutor (Jimmy Yap) on what was required of both the video interview and video news package.

I didn't fancy editing and presenting an Oprah-like talkshow clip for my final project + I needed a video package to replace my rated-P (as in Pass, just passed) news package from the semester before where my ending Point-to-Camera shot was severely overexposed!

Time to get the angle and questions sorted out - Jimmy's pressing all of us to show some sense of urgency.

Terence...OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment